The CORTEX CHP-2500 Professional Monitoring Headphones provide high-quality accurate sound reproduction for the most demanding DJ, audiophile or critic. With low distortion and a frequency response of 16Hz -20kHz, deep bass as well as crisp highs are easily reproduced. These comfortable, durable and lightweight headphones will offer long term performance, satisfaction and comfort. The rotating ear-cup allows for variable positioning including single sided or shoulder rest wearing and the extra long (over 13 feet) non -tangle cable allows you to move about freely. The unique collapsible design offers maximum flexibility for storage and transportation. Packaged in a stylish gift box and loaded with accessories; carry bag, additional cloth ear-pads, and standard gold mini plug connector with gold ¼" (6.3mm) adaptor, the CORTEX CHP-2500 Professional Monitoring Headphones are the ideal choice for any quality-conscious audio professional.
- Compact folding design
- Soft skin ear-pads for high ambient noise attenuation
- Additional cloth ear-pads included
- Frequency Response: 16Hz -20kHz
- High Power Output: 2000mW
- Lightweight for Long Term Wear: 0.65 lbs (295g)
- Large Drive Diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB
- Standard gold plated mini plug connector with gold plated ¼" (6.3mm) adaptor
- Solid black ABS construction
- Extra long (over 13 feet) coiled non-tangle cable
- Stylish gift box with carry bag
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 09 March, 2010.