The Technics SL-DZ1200, the world’s first Direct-Drive Digital Turntable, looks—and more importantly feels—like spinning wax on a classic 1200. The distinctive slip surface on the 10" platter lets you spin, scratch, break, and otherwise work a track in a number of formats, including CD, MP3 and AAC. Along with its realistic vinyl feel and classic direct drive, the SL-DZ1200 also lets you store, playback, scratch and loop sampled media from a removable SD memory card. About the size of a postage stamp, these cards store all your favorite samples, songs—even whole albums. And although they won't ever be able to replace vinyl, they're a whole heck of a lot easier to carry around than a crate of records.
• Direct drive digital turntable with the Technics legacy
• Reads multiple formats: CD, MP3, CDR, AAC, SD audio
• Scratch and mix from SD media
• Vinyl simulation effects
• Realtime recording - scratch up a storm and use it as a sample
• “Free Wheel” button for analog like control
• Dynamic effects to spice up your sound
• Sample pads let you instantly add cool original samples to any mix
• Manual cue point - you can set the start of the sample to a user specifiable point on the platter
• Pitch Lock
• Instant reverse/forward
• Custom brake speeds
• Digital out
• Tempo & Range Control
• ±8/16/33/50 pitch range
• Panel and sample save to SD
• Size: 12-39/64´´ x 4-3/8´´ x 13´´. Wt. 12.8 lbs.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 11 April, 2008.