Professional PC Mixing software (Pro Edition)
Astounding mixes live, with no preparation at all.
Groove is the new complete, easy-to-use and reliable Professional Mixing Software that offers the total live performance at the most affordable price. Ideal for professional DJs, as well as bar and restaurant owners, dancing schools, radio stations and other entertainment centers, Groove easily enables you to professionally mix, organize and navigate through your MP3, WMA, OGG Vorbis and WAVE files to create the ultimate playlists, technical mixes and flexible background music.
Along with great visual representation, Groove provides a myriad
of features the pros need and want, plus the added bonus of a mix session recorder, giving you the possibility to record your
personalized mixes and broadcast them to the world!
Expand your creativity and ‘Get Into Groove’
- MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, Wave support
- Full Midi and Keyboard controler support*
- Automix with Fader start
- Full, feature mixer w/3 band EQ an kills
- Instant-start & cue with preview
- Looping with dedicated loop times
- +/- 32% Pitch with Master tempo
- Single & continuous play modes - 3 Hot cue points for each channel
- Reverse audio playback
- Auto BPM calculation w/TAP
- Vinyl scratch emulation
- Delay, Flanger, Phaser and Reverb
- Playlist support with powerful database features
- iTunes type cover flow
- Powerful music search engine
- Overhead waveform display w/zoom and beat marking
- High quality Mix session recorder
- Windows XP/Vista CPU > 1.6GHz 256 MB RAM
*Pre-Mapped for standard Qwerty computer keyboard as well as built in support for e-mix MP1200, Behringer BCD3000, Hercules DJ Console RMX, Vestax VCM-100 and Vestax VCI-100 midi controllers.
+ Click here to download the trial software
+ Click here to activate your Groove software
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 23 April, 2009.